Home | Contact Us| Employment
- Quest - International
- Quest - Advanced Coastal
- Quest - Advanced Mountain
- Explorer - Big Island
- Explorer - Big Canoe
- FireFly - Junior Pirate Training
- FireFly - Galiano Island Bike
Receive special discounts and promotions and receive early bird registration benefits.
You can unsubscribe at any time and your privacy is secure with us.
Explorer - Big Canoe Summer Camp
Start Date: August 17, 2014
End Date: August 23, 2014
Age: 12 to 15 years old (co-ed)
Price: $1,195 CDN + 5% GST (includes all transportation while on trip, canoes, camping equipment, lodging and food)
Location: Horseshoe Bay, Roberts Creek and Desolation Sound, BC
Desolation Sound in BC is one of the best kept secrets for those seeking a paddle adventure, sense of gulf island life and to be surrounded by nature. The group will spend 5 out of 6 nights sleeping by the campfire after paddling the shorelines discovering sea life, pristine forests and secret coves for swimming. Participants will learn ocean canoeing, hiking skills, shelter building and the skills to safely journey by boat.
Horseshoe Bay is participant drop-off and pick-up point.
Explorer Big Canoe Highlights:
- Visit the amazing Rolling Earth
- Canoe and leadership certification
- Introductory to outdoor camping
- Overnight stays along the shores of Desolation Sound
- Sleep at designated campsites by the ocean
- An opportunity to get into shape while building lasting friendships.