Home | Contact Us| Employment
We only hire the best to lead and support our Fireside camps. If you have the outdoor recreational skills and knowledge needed, and a genuine desire to provide valuable experiential adventures to children, youth and adults, we want to hear from you!
All staff must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR certificate. Certifications must remain valid through the entire contract period.
- Valid driver’s license
- Criminal record check (within last three months)
- 3 years of outdoor recreation experience and relevant education or combination of both
- Employment at a summer camp, outdoor education centre or community centre
- Working with children and youth
- Planning and leading outdoor recreational activities and educational programs
Further consideration will be given to those applicants who have the following additional qualifications:
- Valid Wilderness First Aid Certification. Certifications must remain valid through the entire contract period.
- Valid driver’s license – additional classifications
- Lifeguard certification
Certain program positions may require additional qualifications.
All applicants must complete and submit the Application Form, along with current resume detailing related experience.